Rainbow Six Siege: Mid Season Reinforcements patch notes
Een nieuwe patch voor Rainbow Six Siege arriveert de 17e onder de naam Mid Season Reinforcements en brengt onder andere een buff voor Glaz’s scope, meer health voor Doc’s overheal en een gloednieuwe Elite Skin voor Twitch!
Beneden hebben we de complete patch notes alvast voor je neer gezet, maar we lichten graag nog een aantal dingen extra uit.
Glaz’s scope is nu meer effectief door een upgrade waardoor je warmte feedback krijgt. Het is daarmee niet mogelijk om door deuren en muren te kijken, maar door rook, gas en rookpijlen van Capitão kijken is nu geen probleem meer.
Doc’s overheal is verhoogd naar 140. Dit was oorspronkelijk 120. Ubisoft is van mening dat 120 health weinig toegevoegde waarde heeft in een vuurgevecht. 140 maakt misschien net het verschil.
Nieuwe elite skin voor Twitch: The Maquis
March 15th. pic.twitter.com/id8MupYTLh
— Rainbow Six Siege (@Rainbow6Game) 13 maart 2017
Beneden de volledige patch notes:
- FIXED – There is an exploit that results in Ranked games awarding 0-5 MMR after a win.
- FIXED – Hit registration and kill cam show a headshot without the proper bonus point with a neck shot.
- FIXED – The player cannot detonate a Nitro Cell if they are put in a DBNO state while holding it and then revived.
- FIXED – Weapons will become invisible when the revive animation of a player or hostage is interrupted.
- FIXED – The feedback for cooking a Frag Grenade is not replicated in support mode.
- FIXED – The camera clips through an Operator when they go down stairs while in prone.
- FIXED – The compass does not move, or shows the wrong direction, while the player is rappelling.
- FIXED – Crouching under a deployable shield while it is being placed will allow the character to sometimes clip through it.
- FIXED – The smoke grenade effect passes through floors.
GAME MODE FIXES
- FIXED – In some cases, playing placement ranked matches do not count towards total placement matched needed to obtain a rank.
- FIXED – Jackal will sometimes not activate a Nitro Cell when walking near it.
- FIXED – Extraction animation played at a specific point causes AI to remain stuck running in place.
- FIXED – Shields are not protecting Operators from explosive damage.
- FIXED – Blitz has spent additional time at the range, thus reducing the draw time on his weapon after triggering his Shield Flash. There is no longer a 2 seconds delay before Blitz can fire his weapon.
- FIXED – Frost is unable to place her traps near a window.
- FIXED – When hit by a Yokai sonic burst, the camera mode can’t be used for the duration of the disorientation effect.
- FIXED – The Yokai drone resets its initial camera direction every time Echo accesses it.
- FIXED – The Yokai drone will sometimes experience the wrong collision detection when it is sticking to the ceiling and will result in a “losing signal” error.
- FIXED – Breaking reinforcement panels placed around indestructible pillar will leave gaps between the wall and reinforcement.
- FIXED – The One Way Mirror plant event is triggered twice, making the sound too loud.
- FIXED – Sometimes Mira cannot place Reinforcements next to the One Way Mirror.
- FIXED – The frame of the One Way Mirror switches to the place where the second Mirror is being deployed for a player who has joined in progress.
- FIXED – Breach Charges and Exothermic Charges are not destroyed if a One Way Mirror is placed on the opposite side of the same wall.
- FIXED – Sledge’s model is corrupt during gameplay when viewed by other players.
- FIXED – It is possible to shoot Montagne’s pistol with his shield extended while doing a specific action.
LEVEL DESIGN FIXES
- FIXED – Destruction on the ceiling of the Piano Room above the fire place can only be seen from one direction.
- FIXED – Players can clip through the 1F Dining Room outside door and can be killed by enemies.
- FIXED – A player will get stuck in a wall when entering from rappel in 1F Dining Room.
- FIXED – Defenders are able to clip into the outside shed by vaulting over a deployable shield.
- FIXED – Objects on shelves disappear and deform upon LOD drop.
USER EXPERIENCE FIXES
- FIXED – The Square button on PS4 loses functionality on the highlighted items on the Shop tab if the user tries to buy with square button and returns.
- FIXED – The screen remains in continuous loading when accessing the Ubisoft Club Challenges in-game and in the Uplay client.
- FIXED – Full screen mode on a customization item can only be accessed once per item.
- FIXED – Certain charms contain placeholder icons.
- FIXED – Some Operators have lower resolution texture in their headgear pictures and in the character model preview mode. (This is an ongoing process, and additional Operators will be touched on in future updates.)